This course is suited to those who all whether you have attended a course before or not.
Course Duration approximately 2-3 Hours.
- Current fire legislation
- Site Fire risk assessment information
- H & S (safety signs & Signals)
- Site Emergency Lighting and Testing procedures
- Site Sprinkler system – Operation and Tests
- All Staff Fire Instructions
- Site Fire Safety and Risk Assessing
- Site Fire / Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Means of Escape and Evacuation of Staff & Visitors
- Site Fire Fighting Equipment and Fixed Installations
- Fire Extinguisher Instruction can be added to the training
- To make this effective training “site specific” our Fire Trainer prefers to deliver this course to just your company rather than have lots of individual people making every course personal to your working environment.
Certification – A general certificate will be issued for the Site Fire Log Book naming candidates that took part