Flat Stan First Aid
This is a 60 - 75 contact minutes.
First Aid for Young people aged 4 - 9 years which covers:
- How to get help.
- When to call 999.
- How to check if someone is breathing.
- How to help someone who is choking.
- The theory of how to deliver chest compressions using the Flat Stan manikins.
- How to deal with burns.
- How to deal with bleeding.
- How to deal with a nose bleed.
- Have fun with bandages and slings.
- On successful completion of the course a Flat booklet & sticker will be issued.
Derwent Training Consultants Ltd is accredited by - FAIB 1142/92/130