Guidance for candidates attending our training venues from January 2023
We ask that should you have ANY symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone showing signs that you please do not attend this training and notify us.
Should you develop the Covid-19 symptoms during the course then you should immediately inform a member of staff and you will be given a mask to wear or if candidate prefers, they may leave the course.
Before your arrival
- Face-coverings will not be provided but candidates are welcome to wear their own should they wish.
Upon arrival to the training room, you will be asked to hand sanitize immediately.
- Course numbers have been reduced at our training facilities depending on room size.
- We ask that where possible candidates do not all go at once at break times for a drink or toilet but give each other the social distancing required.
- Practical sessions will consist of working with another person for recovery position and bandaging, CPR will remain as an individual practical - you will not be sharing a manikin.
- Refreshments are still provided but we ask that you use the same mug all day or bring your own if you wish – you can rinse your mug using hot water from the boilers.
- We are still maintaining our rigorous manikin and room cleaning procedures after each course.