Guidance for candidates attending our training venues
We ask that should you have ANY symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone showing signs that you please do not attend this training and notify us.
Should you develop the Covid-19 symptoms during the course you should immediately inform a member of staff, go home immediately and follow the NHS guidelines for isolation and your employer will be informed.
Face-coverings will not be provided by us, but candidates are welcome to wear their own should they wish.
Upon arrival to the training room you will be asked to hand sanitise.
- All candidates are encouraged to wear a face-covering on entry to and from the building and when moving around within the building. Those who have a medical exemption will not be required to wear a face-covering.
- Candidates may remove their face covering if they wish once seated and the trainer will remove theirs to deliver the training
- The trainer will wear a face covering if moving around the room to observe training.
- Course numbers have been reduced at our training facilities depending on room size.
- We ask that where possible candidates do not all go at once at break times for a drink or toilet but give each other the social distancing required.
- Practical sessions will consist of working with another person for recovery position and bandaging, CPR will remain as an individual practical - you will not be sharing a manikin.
- Refreshments are still provided but we ask that you use the same mug all day or bring your own if you wish – you can rinse your mug using hot water from the boilers.
- We are still maintaining our rigorous manikin and room cleaning procedures after each course.