Mental Health in the Workplace (MHW)
This is a one-day course 6.5 contact hours.
We provide for each person a Mental Health in the Workplace training handbook
Mental Health in the Workplace covers:
- Recognising possible signs and symptoms of a person that has mental ill-health
- Understanding Mental Health and its stigma
- Using a Mental Health Action Plan to help those in crisis or need
- Finding external professional help and guidance
- The law in relation to mental health and the workplace
- Best Practice in the workplace e.g. when helping someone to stay in work or return to work
On successful completion of the course and assessment a three-year certificate will be issued.
Derwent Training Consultants Ltd is accredited by - FAIB 1142/92/130